By accessing the website at opportunitydesiger.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Opportunity Designer’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Opportunity Designer’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Opportunity Designer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Opportunity Designer’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Opportunity Designer makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Opportunity Designer does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Opportunity Designer or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Opportunity Designer’s website, even if Opportunity Designer or a Opportunity Designer authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Opportunity Designer’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Opportunity Designer does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Opportunity Designer may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Opportunity Designer does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Opportunity Designer has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Opportunity Designer of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Opportunity Designer may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. User Conduct
You are bound to remain respectful while using the site to communicate with the members of the site and abide by the forum rules. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Opportunity Designer at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kerala and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
10. Refund Policy
Panakals Educational & Charitable Trust, creator of the Opportunity Designer subscription service (including My Employer, Freelancer, Student and Teacher), provides the following refund policy:
- Within 30 days of the purchase of your Opportunity Designer subscription, you may cancel your account via the clearly-marked contact form, under the “Contact” section above, and we will refund the full amount you paid upon request.
- No refunds are provided after the first 30 days, and we do not provide pro-rata refunds for canceled accounts.
- After the initial refund period expires, Opportunity Designer will continue to charge you on a monthly basis at the initial subscription rate unless you cancel your account via the clearly-marked “Cancel” link within your Opportunity Designer account. This will happen on the same day of the subsequent year that you initially joined.
- We will send notification on the day your credit card is charged to the email address you provide us.
Please Note: The above refund policy does not apply to our live events. Please use this link for refunds involving conferences.